Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Welcome to the BLS Education Library Blog!

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to the BLS Education Book Blog.  My name is Robert Badal and I am the founder of Ba Lao Shi Perfect English in Hong Kong (that's where the "BLS" comes from) and our publishing company, BLS Press.  I have been teaching English since 2002.  Originally from Los Angeles California, I have lived and taught in LA, Japan, China, and Korea before moving to Hong Kong in 2014.  I have published and presented research in both Japan and Korea and done lots of teacher training and professional editing.  My Vocabulary Victory English Root Word Cards are our first published English teaching product and can be ordered from our website,  https://blseducation.com/products-and-services, where you can also see my teaching and research background and sign up for online English lessons.  Before my career as a teacher, I wrote books, drama, and articles.  You can see my writing and personal background on https://www.robertbadal.com.  


All of the books presented here are found in the BLS Education Library.  This means that not only have I read them, I have used them in my teaching in some capacity.  My goal in starting this blog was to provide insight to parents, students, and teachers -- and anyone who might be interested -- in selecting books.


I spend a lot of time and money doing this and I accept that it is mostly a labor of love and a desire to help people.  But, I also need to survive, so I am an affiliate of a wonderful company, Better World Books, which means that if you are interested in a book I recommend, you can go the the BLS Education Library page on our website, https://blseducation.com/bls-education-library, click the link and order it from them with free shipping.  I receive a 5% commission for this.  By doing this you are helping to support what I am trying to do -- and I appreciate it very much. 


Please give me feedback or just say hi!


Best to you all!


Rob


Robert Badal







1 comment:

  1. The best Article that I have never seen before with useful content and very informative.Thanks for sharing the info.
    BLS Lake Forest CA

    ReplyDelete

  A Long Walk to Water, by Linda Sue Park This slim (121 pages) volume will leave a much larger impression on you.    Written in 2010 by Li...